Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wow convention has been Awsome!

In case you didn't know this I have been away at Stampin'up convention this week. Wow has it been wonderful. I have met so many new friends and traded for some wonderful cards.
You may not know this about me but I looooooooove swapping. I brought to convention over 500 samples to swap with folks. I know I know I went overboard. I had so many cards I had to send home a box of some of the swaps. The box weighed over 30 Pounds!!!!!! Good Lord I am crazy.
I wanted to share with you some of the exciting things I have seen the last few days.
Below is a desk set probably sent in by a demonstrator isn't it cute? The set uses some of the designer series paper.














The page above shows you just a small sample of the many wonderful cards I got to see. If the big orange one in the middle looks familiar it's because it's MY card! I have been sending samples to Stampin' up and they used 6 different pieces of my work on the boards Wow do I feel honored. I will try and post more of the new exciting things coming.
I have many wonderful memories and will always treasure this time! thanks for checking in. Virginia

1 comment:

Tilly said...

It's fun to read about convention stories! Congrats on having so many of your works used on the display boards! Thanks for sharing.

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...