Sunday, September 07, 2008

Big shot video

Hello Several of you have asked questions about the Big Shot the new die cutting /embossing machine from Stampin 'up! I have been happily enjoying playing with mine, and by the looks of things Stampin'up is selling them like crazy! Some the dies are back ordered and it is barley 2 weeks since they have started selling them. I found this tutorial on the web(thanks to Laura) and thought it would be great for you to see so you can see the versatility of the machine. I have also tested the Sizzix dies in my Cuttlebug and found that they work wonderfully!! So if you want the machine or just want some dies Stampin'up has again proved it's the leader in the industry! And starting next week you can purchase from me directly on-line. Tell you more later Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...