Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Projects from Convetion

I couldn't wait to use this set at convention and this project was every bit as wonderful as I imagined. It started with a sheet of tangerine tango. I used versamark to stamp the grass from the inspired by nature set. I then used whisper white craft ink to stamp flower from the set. Using designer series paper I adhered it to a white paper bag along with the stamped section and then adhered a length of grosgrain ribbon. Last part was a 3x3 note to stamp and attach to bag easy peasy.

hanging off the bag is a book marker made using the new filigree brads, pacific point striped ribbon, and a chip board frame. Oh what fun I had at convention! Thanks for looking Virginia!

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...