Monday, September 01, 2008

Wow I was nominated!!

I was so excited to have a comment today from someone who {hearts} my blog!! So I want to say a big THANK YOU to Amy at amy's inky dreams Check out her blog by clicking on her blog name---there are some really cool things on there.
The rules for accepting the “I {heart} your blog” award are:
The winner can put the logo on their blog.
Link the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links of those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Now I am going to nominate some other blogs for you to check out.







No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...