Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween

Don't you just Love my Spiddy!!



I made this little project after I saw a few versions on the web. I added my own ideas and wanted to share with you how to make him he is a snap to put together with the stampin'up punches!
Suppl es
Punches
Scallop Cut 2 in black
Corner punch Cut 2 in Black and 2 Tangerine Tango
1/2 inch circle punch 2 in kiwi kiss
1/4 inch circle punch 2 in black
string to hang object
Punch it all out and put it together.
Mouth is done with a 3/4 and 1/2 inch punch. first punch the smaller circle out of Kiwi kiss and then punch the larger circle off center to create the mouth. Thanks for looking I have several other projects this weekend to show you so stay tuned! Virginia


No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...