Barb is demo friend of mine Who is such a great friend and always helps me with my workshops in Cortland. last night she sat and punched 15 ovals for every customer at our monthly workshop. So this one is for you Barb!
So easy to make, I saw this card at a swap in York PA , it has kind of grown on me! I made some adjustments but he is so cute and ther is very little stamping.
paper Whisper white, Real Red, basic black, Blush Blossom
Ink Real red, Pink Pirouette
Stamps Punch pals
Accessories White uni Ball signo pen, Crimper, Dauber,
- 1 1/4 " circle 2 (cut in half for moustache and eyebrows)
- 1 " circle 2 (eyes) 1 in Real red for mouth
- 1/2" circle 2 (pupils)
- Tab Punch cut in half for nose
- Scallop Pinch 4
Start by Punching the beard Scallops you only need four. As when you glue down the scallops you will trim to card edge use left overs to create sides of beard.
Layout all your pieces, but don't glue them down.
Crimp band at the top of the hat, and cut a v section out of real red for the hat. Glue these pieces down.
When you are comfortable with placement of the features begin gluing down. I used a stampin dimensional on the curved part of the nose to give it some lift. order to glue;
- red mouth
- using dauber create rosy cheeks and nose also color the edges of the nose
- Eyes don't forget to add a white comma with the pen for the sparkle of the eye
- Eye brows and finally the pom at the top of the hat.
For pom at the top of the hat you will stamp first on scrap whisper white card stock using Real red ink and Punch Pals stamps. Then punch out both snowflake and circle adhere with stampin dimensional.
Thanks for looking Virginia!