It's finally here, the new catalog is so wonderful and I know you many of you have been waiting to see it. There are three ways to see the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog two are on line
- Click here to go on-line to the shopping cart. Next, click on the "SHOP NOW" button in the upper right corner. When a new window opens, click on the New Catalog, New Products to see all the great new things
- Download Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog. There are over 200 pages so it's a very large download it can take over half an hour to finish. Please be patient and smile! Once it's on your desktop, it should open much faster in the future. It is on my right side bar for convenient access.
If you prefer to receive a hard copy please E-mail me and I can arrange to have one delivered to your home!
Or how about a free catalog!
Just purchase $30.00 or more on my Website
Host a workshop
Join/start one of my stamp Ten Clubs
Become a demonstrator
I will be happy to mail a free catalog to your home.
Oh how much fun I remember when I was young making valentines. Sitting around this afternoon I felt the same way while I played with some new Rubber!
Stamps Always, Love you much, Thanks
Paper Riding Hood Red, Whisper White,
Ink Riding Hood Red
Accessories Stampin dimensionals, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, 3 heart and Arrow punches, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamond glitter.
- Start by stamping berries from Always stamp set. Use Riding Hood Red ink on the same color paper. I like to stamp the upper third.
- Stamp Hearts on Whisper White paper using Riding Hood Red ink and heart stamps from both love you much and always stamp sets.
- Punch out small hearts using Stampin'Up's new 3 heart punch It is sooooo neat how they line up!
- Cut out always heart and using 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds decorate specific flowers to add some Bling!
- Tie whisper white ribbon around upper mid section of card stock
- Adhere Hearts to card front
- Stamp sentiment and using one of the tips of arrow punch cut a flag end on both lengths of ribbon.
- Curl and adhere to card with end pieces of stamping dimensional, yeah I know it's crazy but I even use those little left over pieces!
- Attach card front to Whisper White card stock and you are done!
Thanks for looking Virginia