Paper Chocolate chip, Pink Pirouette, Bella DSP
Ink Chocolate Chip, Riding hood Red
Stamps Warm Words, Floral
Accessories Chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, Stampin dimensional, Crystal effects, Rub ons,
1. Stamp the flower from Carte postale set with Riding Hood Red ink on scrap of whisper white card stock.
2. Punch out using ½ inch punch
3. Adhere to one side a stampin dimensional
4. Using crystal effects cover image and set aside to dry
5. Cut a top note die cut with a piece of DSP paper (there are some that are pre cut for you)
6. Fold so it looks like the pocket book in the sample. Cut off section that sticks out
7. Using a scrap of Chocolate chip card stock and a rub on adhere flower and then punch out medallion
8. Using Pink Pirouette ink cover floral background stamp and Roll same color paper with the brayer
9. Using Chocolate Chip Ink Stamp sentiment at the bottom of Pink Pirouette card front
10.Before assembling card cut a length for purse handle then put it all on card front
11.Attach to chocolate chip card stock
12.If crystal effect medallion is dry enough attach to flower medallion and attach both at pocket opening.