Mean while here is one of the cards we did yesterday. This by far was the favorite card and the simplest! Thanks for looking Virginia
Stamps -Happness Always
Paper - Pacific Point, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories - Ice Square Brads, Crop-a-dile, word window punch
- Using a brayer and pacific point ink, ink floral background and place cardstock on top of stamp. Make sure card stock does not move while you brayer.
- Stamp 3 times without re-inking using worded side of butterfly on the white card stock and Pacific Point ink. This effect is called stamping off and it gives you tonal effects with just one color ink!
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom with same color ink
- Adhere to Green side of DSP
- Usinh the window word punch punch out two strips.
- Using crop-a-dile punch a hole on one end of the green strip for a brad
- Punch a hole on card stock as well where you would like the brad to go.
- Line up holes insert brad and turn so it is hidden behind green strip. You may need to press firmly on the brad to make it lie flat
- Adhere image to card and then adhere the window word punch out at top and bottom
- Attach card front to card stock and place on cardstock.