Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm loving Sale-A-Bration!

Wow I am loving Sale-A-Bration. So many great sets and this year we get to choose between paper and ribbon I have pretty much gotten all of it!! The card below uses Sale-A-Bration's Polka dot paper and the the polka dot Punches stamp set. If you are interested in joining in the fun you can contact me for a workshop or order directly from my website. The bonus is that if you order from my website you get a free brand spankin new catalog. To qualify for free Sale-A-Bration set you only need to purchase $50.00 worth of merchandise. Thanks for looking Virginia


Paper-Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Polka Dot DSP
Ink-Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Stamps-Congrats, Polka Dot Punches
Accessories-Scallop border, scallop,1/4,1 3/8, 1 1/4 inch punches, White embossing powder, Bashful Blue ribbon

5 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love the blue and white. Very pretty!

Marnie said...

Beautiful card!

Christyne said...

This is a STUNNING card! I got that set AND that paper when I ordered the special Big Shot bundle...must go play!

Christine Riley said...

This is beautiful! I love the blue and white color combo, it's such a soft look.
Hugs, Christine

Kathi said...

I really love the blue and white. Gorgeous.

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...