Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Sale-A-Bration fun

I just keep finding more fun stuff to do with this polka dot punches set! This card starts with a punched circle as the base for the four hearts. I stamped the hearts with rose red ink on Pretty in Pink card stock. Punched out the hearts with the new heart punch and glued them down to the circle. I stamped the scallop circle on so saffron card stock and the star motif on pretty in pink card stock. I then mounted them using a flower brad and a stampin dimensional. To create the half card look I folded a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 whisper white card stock and trimmed on one side about 2 inches off. Using Sale-A-Bration paper I cut a strip to fit the left side of the card. I used the certainly celery ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration ribbon bundle for the stem and leaves The sentiment was the last thing I added and was from the Love you much stamp set and I used rose red ink. hope you like it.

Thanks for looking Virginia


6 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Very pretty! Love the flower, such a creative and beautiful card!
Hugs, Christine :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card! I love that stamp set.

B said...

Cute! Love the fun use of the hearts to make a flower!

Ann said...

LOVE this! So pretty and springy!

Lyn S said...

Wow, the flower is gorgeous!

Kathi said...

Wow. That's gorgeous.

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...