Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun Fridays

Well this is the last Fun Friday for a couple of weeks I go to convention next Friday and I will still be at convention the following. I am so excited to be going to stamp camp LOL. That's what my hubby calls convention!

I have tomorrow's project for you to see. It did not make this card I made but I received and we will be using the instructions that came with the card. The talented stamper who made this card is Andrea Buckland a stamping friend from Australia. We met through The late night stampers group. Andrea sent me this card and the instructions as part of a swap that I will be heading up at convention. All participants have sent me a tutorial for a project. I am presently burning well over 100 copies to distribute to the participants! I have made a few extra copies for my Lucky stamp ten groups this fall. So if you are interested why not join my group! You don;t have to be present to participate.

One of my favorite parts of being a demo is all the wonderfully generous people we meet. Andrea was so gracious she converted here tutorial to include both the inches and metric system, isn't that jut toooo wonderful. I am so mathematically challenged don't know if I could have done this. I made this card before but with different results you can see my first attempt here .
Here is Andrea Buckland's card we will be making


If you would like to participate please contact me at vkillmore@gmail.com Class starts at 11:00 AM and costs $5.00. You can also call me at 315-727-7288. Not able to make it you can purchase the kit (without the stamp set) for $5.00 with the stamp set $37.69 I will mail you the tutorial with supplies to make this lovely card by Andrea Buckland.

2 comments:

B said...

Very cool!

Sandi MacIver said...

Andrea's card is beautiful, your right, it is very generous of her to share her tutorial and card

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...