Thursday, July 09, 2009

Summer class Friday July 10th

Well it's time to join a class! Tomorrow is the gift box shown below. Class cost is $5.00 and you can choose the the paper and if you want an oval or a round box. please call or e-mail if you would like to join. Can't make it but would like all the supplies and easy instructions. You can Purchase the class for the same price just add $4.00 for shipping Contact me at vkillmore@gmail.com.

Friday July 10th project


[<span class=

Project for Friday July 18th project I will tell you more about this class next week

Thanks for looking!
My son is on a cross country bicycle tour Please be careful when you drive.

Thank You
Virginia Killmore

Late Night Stampers Design Team
Stampin'Up Web site
My blog

I love what I do and I love sharing it with you

5 comments:

B said...

Sounds like a great class!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great projects. Love the box!!! :-)

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

very cute! I love both projects! They're very inspiring!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Both projects are great.

Lyn S said...

Lovely projects!!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...