The first picture up (taken by Kelly Mayou ) is a tip we learned at convention. Spencer Willis showed us that if you just spritz your paper before running it through the Big shot with the texture dies you will get a better impression. Here are two sheets of card stock and you can really see the difference. The one on the right was sent through with a spritz of water( I use rubbing alcohol because it dries faster) better impression than the one on the left!
Spencer told us that the Flower fold die was made to go inside the bitty box? I had no Idea, is that neat? It is so pretty when it comes out.
I love our new die cut notes. Spencer showed us that if you mess one up you can still use it as a stencil. and look what he did with it!
the front of the notebook is stenciled with the die cut note wowser huh?
Shelly always shows us the cutest things this was one of my favorites. She took our wide twill tape and and folded it in half stamped the fabric and all to create a tube for chap stick what a cute little gift!
Beautiful magnetic board! made by Shelly I will be making one of these
I have many more pictures to share with you and will be showing them to all this week!
Well I have a favor ask of you. If you have been thinking you might also want to become stampin'up demonstrator, I hope you would consider having me help you bring out the creativity in others! I would love to have you join my Staming artist team. There are so many wonderful things we do and couldn't you use some extra cash!
Just look at all the fun things you could be doing if you joined my Stamping Artist's Demo team.
- Start your own business for only $199. The value of the Starter Kit--Valued at over $335, the Starter Kit is a steal for only $199! Right now you can get a Mini Kit for only $85.00 read more here
- Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours and working from home; it provides part-time income and you are your own boss.
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you'll be supported with:
A monthly magazine filled with project ideas and business training
- A web site dedicated to providing you with training and information for your business
- A Demonstrator Business Web Site where your customers can see the products and classes you have to offer, and even place orders with you
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high quality products to offer your customers
- Weekly project tutorials posted to a Stamping Artist's Demo Team Page just to help you with planning your classes
If you are interested I would love to send you information for you to view at your leisure in your home
If you are ready to have some fun you can sign up directly here at my stamping up website by clicking the Join button at the lower left button that says join and using this password stamping artists.
Or Call me at 315 727-7288
Thanks for looking virginia killmore