Monday, October 05, 2009

A Christmas Card!

Another card from my stamp a stack!

I saw a similar card at convention and was mesmerized with the concept of creating a wreath from the pine bough of the autumn days stamp set! Because I never met the artist I set about figuring out how to making it . It really was not that hard I started with stamping the sentiment in the center of the card stock. I then made a mask/template with a large oval punch and a post it note. I then drew six lines to guide me as I stamped so the pine boughs were evenly spaced. I then use a Always Artichoke stampin write marker to filling any pine needles needed to create a full wreath. Lastly I colored over the pine cones with Creamy Carmel and Soft Suede stampin Write markers

Supplies

Very Vanilla cardstock 5 ½ x 8 ½, 3 ½ x 4

Real Red Scrap and 5 3/8 X 4 1/8

Kraft 5 ¼ x 4

Real red ribbon, and small piece of red check ribbon

Punch Photo corner




No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...