Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stamp A stack was great fun!


Here is the one of the cards we made for the a stamp a stack this weekend. It was a fun time lots of laughs and everyone made such nice cards. We had so much fun that I am doing it again In November with six new cards! You can sign up for the November 21st stamp a stack by e-mailing me at vkillmore@gmail.com
Classes start at 11AM and I will have only room for 12 stampers. Cost is $25.00 ($20.00 for stamp ten members) You will get a $5.00 coupon good for your order that day, if you pay by November 1st So let me know if you are interested.
The design for this card came from a similar card I got at a swap at convention. I wish I know who made it so I could give her credit. I changed the ribbon but pretty much every else is the same.
Supplies
Paper - Real Red. Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Night of Navy
Ink - Soft Suede, real red
Stamps - Dasher, Cardinal Christmas
Accessories - White Siglo gel pen, Texture Plates, Real Red polka dot ribbon

Thanks for looking Virginia

1 comment:

B said...

Very pretty!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...