Paper- Whisper white, Basic black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink- Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories-Stamping dimensionals, Daubers, top note die, Small oval, 1/4, 1, 1/1/4, circle punches, filigree and fire brads, White siglo pen, stamping journaler
- Cut 2 Pumpkin Pie Top note sections as well as one Old olive, and Basic Black
- Cut one Pumpkin Pie length wise, cut the other horizontally for the bangs,
- Cut out triangles to create hair then using a dauber color all the edges of the Pumpkin pie sections with the same color ink.
- Using your punches cut a 1 1/4,and 1/4 circle as well as a oval from the Old Olive top section of the top note cutout.
- Cut the larger Old Olive circle in half and using a dauber color the edges of all Old Olive pieces.
- Cut the Basic back top note length wise and round the squared edges.
- Cut a triangle out of scrap Basic Black
- Assemble the hat and insert filigree and fire brad for a decorative look
- Assemble all facial features and using dimensional secure to face. I find it best to put it all together with the backing on the dimensional so I can get an idea of the best layout glue it all together and add a sentiment to the inside! enjoy