Saturday, January 02, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Begins January 4th!

Starting Tuesday January 5th the most wonderful time of the year to purchase stamps. Sale-A-bration is the reason!

Sale-A-Bration: Jan. 5 - March 31. For every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set (including clear mount options), the amazing new Scallop Trim Punch or darling designer series paper. Plus this year there are over 75 additional stamps you can choose from once you have earned all the ones in the brochure!


Here is just one of the cute cards I made with a Sale-A-Bration stamp set as well as a punch! Yes this year a punch is part of one of the wonderful things you can get for free!


What are you waiting for call me to book your workshop!

Didn't receive your brochure from me? Click here to see the brochure



Supplies


Paper Kraft, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Designer series paper pack

Ink Rose Red, Pretty in Pink

Stamps Vintage labels, Vintage Vogue

Accessories Pretties kit, Scallop Trim Punch, Pretty in pink satin ribbon, 3 flower, boho, 1 inch and 1 3/4 inch circle punches


To make this card I folded satin ribbon back and forth to create the ruffled effect. Then I inserted a stick pin from our pretties kit. So very feminine. The bow was made using a Bow easy My favorite bow making tool I wish stampin'up sold them. But I do they run $6.00 for one and it includes shipping. If you want one just email me at vkillmore@gmail.com


Tomorrow I will show you the cute purse I made to go with this card. Here is a sneak peek!

2 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love that patterned paper, it's beautiful!
Hugs, Christine :)

Lyn S said...

Beautiful project Virginia!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...