Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Butterflies are free!

OK, I am showing my age, do any of you remember that movie with Goldie Hawn! Got your attention didn't I! I am loving the new butterfly emboslit from Stampin' Up. This week over at Late Night Stampers the challenge is butterflies! Below is a very pretty card that appears in the new mini occasions Catty From Stampin'Up. It was one of the first items I ordered from the catalog. Below that is my version of a butterfly card. Hope you have a wonderful super bowl day I am going to get some stamping done this morning. Thanks for looking.



Supplies

Paper Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White Serendipity DSP
Ink Bermuda Bay
Stamps Inspired by nature, Vintage labels (one of the great sale-a-bration sets available when you purchase $50.00 of stamping merchandise)
Accessories Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon, large oval punch, Butterfly embosslet, Sizzix polka dot embossing folder.

2 comments:

B said...

Lovely butterflies!

Lyn S said...

So pretty! Love all those butterflies!

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...