Monday, March 01, 2010

Cute as a bug!

I purchased this set at least two years ago and have always liked it but never used it. I am determined to use some of my older sets so here goes. The first one would work great for a boy and the second version is great for a little girl. I love this set and was so happy to get it out. I encourage you to do the same today get a stamp set out you have not used and make something!


Supplies

Paper Pixie Pink/ Old olive, So Saffron, Whisper white, Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper
Ink
Pixie Pink, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps Bugs and kisses
Accessories Crop a dile, large eyelet, melon mambo polka dot ribbon

Thanks for looking! Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...