Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big shot bag Class

I have been playing with my big shot. Every one is making these cute little bags. I use mine for my lunch bag. It is really fun to make and it was nice to get out my sewing machine. it has been growing cobwebs since I stopped making dolls!
I will be having a class to make this bag on Saturday May 1st from 1:00 to 4:00 PM at my studio. Class cost is $25.00 and you can choose from a variety of fabrics that I will purchase or Bring your own fabric and the class costs $15.00. I have the sewing machine and the thread to help you complete your project. Email me at vkillmore@gmail.com  to register. Class is filling up so don't delay.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Virginia, Your blog has inspired me! You have been awarded the "Sunshine Award". You may go to my blog at http://www.mariastamps.com to get more information. Have a great day! Maria

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...