Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paper Craft Sampler


May is right around the corner and soon it will be time for a new release of the Paper Crafters Sampler. I am lucky enough to have joined the design team for this magazine. I have enjoyed working on some great designs and working with some amazing women.

Our theme for May is, Together forever, the wedding issue. The issue offers ideas for wedding invitations, favors and gifts and more. I love my contribution for the month and here is a sneak peek. I used one of the new sets from the summer mini!

Also included in the May issue is the new Pyramid box template. You can find all this and more in the upcoming issue, due for release available May 10th.


I used My digital studio to create this box. It was a snap to make and the template is free if you purchase the magazine. As an added bonus if you use my code I will send you my template which includes the baroque motifs design incorporated into the template for free! So get right on over to Paper Crafters Sampler and use this code PCSVK to sign up for the magazine that is chock full of great ideas.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the sneak peek of my project for the upcoming May issue. If you missed our April hop featuring the exclusive PCS "Paper Lantern" template, you can check it out on the "Winged Things" page

Thanks for Looking Virginia

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...