One of the swaps I participated in at convention was a masculine swap. I swapped and received over 60 different cards. They are really great and I have many of them already displayed on my boards in my studio. If you haven't stopped in to my studio it is great fun and I have so many awesome projects to inspire you.
Swapping is one of the great perks to going to convention everyone swaps and shares ideas. (LOL my downline's hubby thought we sold our cards he he!) I brought home enough ideas to share with you all for the whole year and then some! Convention was way to much fun. I am already planning for next year and it looks like 2 of my downlines will be going. If you want to join in the fun why not become a stamping up demo. Here are just some of the perks of becoming a demonstrator
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you'd like.
- Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
Paper Designer series Paper Pack, Crumb Cake, Scrap Whisper white
Stamps Sanded, Under the stars
Inks Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
Accessories Smallest and medium oval punches, and smallest and largest tag Punches
- The card starts with a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 section of Crumb Cake card stock.
- Score at 2 1/4 and 6 3/4
- Fold and punch using oval punches for sleeves (medium) and for collar (smallest)
- Stamp front with sanded
- Punch out pockets with tag punches designer series paper fold over to create pocket seam (don't you just love the textures that the patterns create!)
- Stamp skeeter spray and compass on whisper white and punch out
- Tuck into pockets and glue in place
- Stamp sentiments. Enjoy!