Monday, April 20, 2020

Case a card Monday

Hello, 

Hope you had a great weekend, its sunny here in Syracuse where I live. My  daffodils are loving it!

Today's card is Case (Copy And  Share Everything) from a fellow stamper. Her name is Cheryl. I loved this card as soon as I saw it and thought my grand baby would too. The toucan is so cute holding the balloons. I received it from a swap that I did earlier this year. I love doing swaps and get many great ideas from other swappers! Its a great way to get good ideas!



I shared how I made this  card at my Facebook Page  Monday April 20th Monday at 1:00 PM you can follow along but here is a list of the items I used to make the card


Supplies & Measurements

  • 1/2 x 3-3/4 Daffodil Delight Card Stock
  • 4” x 5-1/4” & 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, 2-1/8” x 5/8” Bermuda Bay Card Stock
  • 3-1/4” x  3-3/4” & 1-1/2” x 3-3/4” Birthday Bonanza DSP (Designer Series Paper)
  • Cut out toucan from Birthday Bonanza DSP
  • 8-1/2” - 1/2”,& 2” x 1/2”, Scrap for Circle Whisper White Cardstock
  • Colors: Memento Ink, Stampin Write markers Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Real Red
  • Daffodil Delight ribbon, Stitched Circle Framelit
  • Birthday Bonanza Stamp set
Interested in any of these items you can purchase them here!

Product List

No comments:

Last chance products Plus stamps paper and ink!

Last chance products Pool Party 3/8" (1 Cm) Striped Grosgrain Ribbon [ 156290 ] $6.30 Gold 12" X 12" (...